Brawl Decks are finally back in stock! While we were able to get more than the first wave this was also a limited print run and the Brawl Decks are now, once again sold out with distributors. Drop by soon to ensure you get the deck you want! You can find the decklists here.
What is Brawl?
Brawl is a relatively new format that is similar to Commander. To build a deck you build a deck with the following restrictions:
- 1 commander card (any legendary creature or planeswalker from a set currently in Standard)
- 59 other cards (also from sets currently in Standard)
- Only one copy of any card, except for basic lands
- The color identity of all cards in your deck must fall within color identity of all cards in your deck must fall within the color identity of your commander (color identity encompasses colored mana symbols in both the card’s cost and its rules text—for example, Shalai, Voice of Plenty’s color identity is green-white).
- If your commander is colorless, you can play unlimited copies of any one type of basic land.
Brawl Deck Prices
These are the prices as of this posting. They are subject to change in the future.
Korvold/Savage Hunger – $34.95+Tax
Chulaine/Wild Bounty – $29.95+Tax
Alela/Faerie Schemes – $29.95+Tax
Syr Gwyn/Knights’ Charge – $29.95+Tax